Quick Q&A…with Grant Lecky, Co-Founder of the Security Partners’ Forum
Location: Ottawa Conference and Event Centre, 200 Coventry Rd, Ottawa, ON, from 1700-2200 hrs.
Details from last year’s annual dinner event:
The CSPF’s Women in Security 2014 was held on Wednesday, May 21st, 2014 at the Ottawa Conference and Event Centre, 200 Coventry Rd, Ottawa ON from 1700-2200 hrs.
Registration: $80, includes dinner – open to men and women
MAJOR-GENERAL CHRISTINE WHITECROSS, OMM, CD
- Chief of Staff for Assistant Deputy (Infrastructure and Environment);
- Chief Military Engineer of the Canadian Forces;
- Awarded the US Defense Meritorious Service Medal for her service at ISAF HQ;
ROBERTA “BOBBIE” STEMPFLEY
- Acting Assistant Secretary and Deputy Assistant Secretary Office of Cybersecurity and Communications National Protections and Programs Directorate Department of Homeland Security;
- Previously, Chief Information Officer for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA);
- Was named toInformation Week’s Top 50 Government CIOs list;
- Chief Privacy and Information Risk Officer, Symcor Inc.;
- Selected as Canada’s Information Security Executive of the year for 2013 by Technology Executive Network (T.E.N.);
- Previously,Director of Privacy and Information Risk, Royal Bank of Canada;
CHIEF SUPERINTENDENT JENNIFER STRACHAN
- Criminal Operations (CrOps) Officer, “O” Division, RCMP;
- Previously Officer in Charge, National Child Exploitation Coordination Centre; D/Insp in Charge of Montreal Drug Section; Officer in Charge of Operational Support Services in “C” Division; and Officer in Charge of Operational Policy and Programs, National Headquarters;
- Executive Director, Canadian Security Partners’ Forum (CSPF);
- Vice-Chair of The Infrastructure Security Partnership (TISP)’s Public-Private Collaboration Committee (PPCC);
- Named to Security Magazine’s “Most Influential in Security” international list for 2013.
We would like to thank our sponsors: